That smooth sharpness, ready at once: Electrolux’s PerfectCare 700 built-in washing machine is designed to run quietly, fit in seamlessly with other appliances and provide you with smooth results. Its SteamCare System ends each wash with a whoosh of steam, reducing wrinkles by a third and achieving a flawless finish without ironing.
Smoother results with SteamCare: Our SteamCare System ends each wash with steam to reduce wrinkles by a third. Achieving a smooth finish without the heat of regular ironing.
Your everyday items, protected with SensiCare: Sensors automatically adjust the cycle settings to the size of the load within the first minute to reduce the time, energy and water used. This means even the smallest load will not be washed for too long, ensuring items retain their look and feel. Less wear and tear, guaranteed.
Every item more comfortable with SoftPlus: Our SoftPlus Option pre-soaks and distributes clothing evenly. Ensuring every fibre is reached and that every item in the load feels soft and smells fresh for longer.
Adjust the cycle to suit your schedule with TimeManager®: Make certain the laundry will fit into your schedule. With TimeManager®, you can adjust the cycle and your laundry will be ready exactly when you say so.
Enjoy a peaceful home with our quiet washing machine: Washing machines from Electrolux are designed to perform quietly. This means that you can run a cycle while maintaining a calm and comfortable environment..
- Maximum spin speed: 1200 rpm
- Washing capacity: 7 kg
- Silk program designed specifically for silk with gentle wash and adapted spin cycle
- Washing programs: ON/OFF, Cotton, Cotton Economy, Synthetics, Delicate,
- Antiallergy, Steam, Spin / Drain, Rinse (Rpm Dep), Duvets, Rapid, Sport,
- Outdoor, Denim, Wool/Silk
- Out of balance control of the drum load
- Fuzzy Logic technology, adapting to the load
- Delay start option
- Anti-foam rinse system
- Child lock
- Feet: 4 adj feet
- Anti-flood protection
- Antiflood device with Aqua Control sensor
- 51 l / 0.93 kWh for standard programme