- 2 cups uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
- 1 whole lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup radishes
- 1 lemon rind
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mint finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- Thoroughly wash and rinse quinoa.
- In a medium sized pot, add quinoa and water and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and leave to simmer until the quinoa is fully cooked. Fluff with a fork and leave to the side to cool.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine cooled quinoa, onions, fresh mint, fresh parsley, feta cheese, pomegranate seeds, radishes and lemon rind. Add lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss all ingredients together and serve.