- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp sumac
- Pink salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp pomegranate molasses
- 2 parsley bunches, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, mix onions, sugar, sumac, pink salt and olive oil. Allow the ingredients to sit for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Add apple cider vinegar and pomegranate molasses. Mix the ingredients and allow to sit for an additional 5 minutes.
- Toss in parsley and pomegranate together, season with pink salt and serve.