- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- 1/2 bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- 1/2 bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/4 bunch mint, finely chopped
- 2 green apples, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cucumbers, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/3 cup chopped medjool dates
- 1 lemon, add more if you need
- Olive oil
- Pink salt or sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- Rub chopped kale with a drizzle of olive oil and salt.
- Add chopped coriander, parsley and mint, tomatoes and cucumber. Season apples with fresh ground pepper and add to salad mix.
- Season avocado with pink salt or sea salt and add to mixture. 4. Add chopped dates, pecans and chia seeds.
- Season with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Combine all the ingredients together and serve.