- 1/2 cup ground roasted hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp cashew or almond butter
- 160ml organic coconut cream
- 2.5 tbsp organic raw cacao
- 4 tbsp organic maple syrup or 6 pitted mejdool dates
- 1 ripe avocado
- Fresh berries and coconut flakes for decoration
- Blend the hazelnuts with the cashew butter until very smooth, scrape the side as you go.
- Add the avocado, blend well, then add the coconut cream. Blend very well before adding the cacao and the maple syrup.
- Scrape the side as needed.
- Place in bowls, cover with cling and chill preferably overnight. Decorate with fresh berries and coconut just before serving.