- 4 sweet potatoes
- 150 g feta cheese
- 2 dl / 3/4 cup + 1 tbsp sour cream of choice (we used oat-based)
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 1/2 tbsp seaweed caviar
- 1-2 tbsp mini capers
- 1 tbsp dill
- 1 lemon, zest + juice from 1/4
- salt & pepper
- fresh dill
- chopped red onion
- seaweed caviar
- Set oven to 200’C/390’F. Prick holes into the sweet potatoes, then place on a baking tray and roast for 45 min – 1 hour, or until completely soft all the way through.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the onion, crumble the feta cheese and combine with the rest of the ingredients. Discard the lemon juice if you’re using dairy sour cream. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Slice the potatoes in half and open up. Stuff with feta mash and decorate with more dill, onion & seaweed caviar. It’s also lovely to serve with green peas, avokado and salad on the side!
- For a completely plant based recipe, sub feta cheese for mashed chickpeas and about 1 tsp dijon mustard.