1. Soak cashews overnight.
2. Place one part cashews and three parts water in a tabletop blender. Add a pinch of salt.
3. Strain the nut milk in a sieve.
4. Put berries, coconut shreds, chia seeds and vanilla in a glass jar.
5. Pour cashew milk over the mix. Place in fridge for several hours.
6. When ready, add pomegranate seeds, coconut flakes and fresh mint on top of the chia pudding.
7. Chop almonds with a pinch of salt until you get a creamy paste.
8. Toast rye bread.
9. Slice apple into wedges.
10. Spread almond paste on toast and garnish with apple wedges.