- 3 eggs
- 1,75 dl (3/4 cup) rolled oats
- 1,75 dl (3/4 cup) ricotta
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1 dl (1/3 cup + 1 tbsp) blueberries, thawed
- 2 tsp lemon juice + zest from 1 whole
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- butter or coconut oil for frying
- Honey or maple syrup
- Mix all ingredients for the pancakes except butter/coconut oil in a blender until smooth.
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat up a little butter or coconut oil and fry small pancakes of ~2 tbsp batter each. Fry on both sides until browned. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve the pancakes with fresh blueberries, cherries, drizzle of honey and drizzle of tahini. Enjoy!