Your unique kitchen – tailored to suit you: Combine this modular hob with other modular hobs from Electrolux to build your own tailored mix of cooking methods – choose from gas, induction and radiant.
Robust, long-lasting support when cooking, for every meal: This gas hob features high-quality cast-iron pan supports. With such sturdy supports, you will have a robust and stable base for cooking, for a long time to come.
More flexibility for using pans of different sizes: Because this hob has two different sizes of burner, it gives you more flexibility for using your different-sized pots and pans more effectively.
Automatic hob ignition allows you to get started without delay: By cleverly combining heat control and the ignition in one push-and-twist button, you can fire up your hob instantly and get cooking in no time.
A practical solution gives you peace of mind: If the flame of your gas burner is accidentally blown out, this hob’s innovative technology can detect it, and automatically cut off the gas supply.
The wipe-down surface: The ceramic glass surface of this hob is so easy to clean. A simple wipe, and you are done.
- Hob type: Gas on Glass
- Rotary knob controls
- Controls position: Front Left & Right
- Left front zone: No, 0W/0mm
- Left rear zone: No, 0W/0mm
- Middle front zone: Auxiliary Burner, 1000W/54mm
- Middle rear zone: Rapid Burner, 2700W/100mm
- Right front zone: No, 0W/0mm
- Right rear zone: No, 0W/0mm
- Integrated electric ignition through control knob
- Gas safety thermocouples: gas is cut off at source if the flame fails
- Easy installation thanks to snap-in system
- Cast iron pan supports
- Main colour: Black