Ingredients (8-10 servings)
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 kg boneless leg of lamb
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp white pepper
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Pre-heat Electrolux Combi Steam Oven on Steam Function at 65°C.
- In a small bowl, combine black pepper, white pepper, cinnamon powder, garam masala, turmeric and olive oil to make a smooth marinade paste.
- Pat dry leg of lamb and season with salt. Rub marinade paste on the leg of lamb.
- Place marinated lamb into a sous-vide bag and vacuum seal. Place the bag in the oven and steam for approximately 10 hours.
- Pre-heat Electrolux Combi Steam Oven on ECO Roasting function at 180°.
- Remove lamb from vacuum sealed bag and place with juices in a roasting pan. Roast in oven for about 20 minutes, then increase the heat to 230°C to brown the meat for an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rest meat for about 15 to 20 minutes before serving. Cut into thin slices and serve.
Ingredients (6-8 servings)
Garlic roasted potatoes
- 1 kg baby potatoes, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp of rosemary leaves
- 3 tsp chopped garlic (you can add more if you like more garlic)
- 4 tbsp flour
- Soak potatoes in cold water for about 1 hour.
- Pre-heat oven at 180°C.
- Drain potatoes, season with salt and pepper and toss in flour so that all the potato cubes are lightly coated. This is how the potatoes get their crispy texture!
- Pre-heat the baking pan drizzled with vegetable oil and olive oil for 2 minutes in the oven. The baking pan needs to be large enough so that all the potatoes sit on only one layer in the pan. Remove the baking pan, add rosemary leaves and chopped garlic to the heated oil and mix ingredients together. Add in the potatoes and toss the ingredients together until the potatoes are well coated with the oil.
- Roast the potatoes in the oven at 180°C for about 45 to 50 minutes, until the potatoes are golden brown.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and serve.