Ingredients (6-8 servings)
- 800kg beetroot
- 800kg butternut squash, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 150g arugula
- Olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- Pre-heat Electrolux Combi Steam Oven at 75°C. Place peeled, raw beetroot whole in a sous-vide vacuum bag. Place bag in the oven and steam the beetroot for 1.5 hours.
- Pre-heat oven at 175°C, on ECO Roasting Function.
- Remove beetroot from sous-vide bag and cut into 1-inch cubes. Place the cut beetroot on a baking pan, add a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss ingredients together. Roast the beetroot for 30 minutes.
- Season the pumpkin with salt and pepper. Pre-heat baking pan with 2 tbsp vegetable oil, 1 tbsp olive oil and 1/2 tsp cumin seeds for about 3 – 5 minutes, until the oil is very hot. Add the seasoned beetroot and toss until all the vegetables until fully coated. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Cool roasted pumpkin and roasted beetroot.
- Toss arugula in lemon juice, a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve arugula on a large serving platter. Add the roasted pumpkins, beetroot, feta cheese and garnish with pine nuts.